In keeping with its holistic philosophy of development, ICS develops and supports programs for a variety of audiences, including business owners, the community leaders, the policy-maker, and the scholar. ICS main program areas are in the themess of: Trade & Economic Development, Science & Technology, Education & Health, and Sociology & Culture.
ICS Programs are designed:
- To create space for dialogue on Caribbean-American interests.
- To promote the increased economic empowerment of Caribbean-Americans.
- To promote increased inclusion of Caribbean-American viewpoints in policy circles.
- To facilitate increased educational exchanges between Caribbean and American peoples.
- To facilitate the participation of the Caribbean Diaspora in issues pertaining to Caribbean development.
- To foster increased cooperation between the Caribbean and other developing country regions, such as Latin America, Africa and Asia.